Mystery Meat Sushi
|Mystery Meat Sushi|
|Effect||Strength +50, HP +100|
|Acquired by||Acquire Luncheon Meat|
Real Life Recipe
- Active cooking time: 20-25 mins
- Total cooking time: 20-25 mins
- Yields: 3-4 sushis
While the origins of the meat in this sushi might forever remain a mystery on Eos, here on Earth it is commonly referred to as Spam musubi, a popular Hawaiian dish.
- ½ - ¾ can of Spam (keep the can)
- ½ tbsp cooking oil (7.4mL)
- 1¼ - 1½ cups uncooked rice (750-900g)
- 2 eggs (½ egg per musubi)
- 4 long pieces of seaweed
- (optional) salt, to taste
1. Set the rice to cook.
2. Cut the spam into desired thicknesses and fry till surface is brown.
3. Whisk the egg until smooth.
4. In a heated and oiled pan, pour half an egg in a thin layer over. When it is almost cooked, use a pair of chopsticks to fold it approximately into the size of the spam slice, or bigger.
5. When the rice is done, sprinkle some salt on it, if desired, and fluff it up with a wet rice paddle.]
6. Line the inside of a spam can with clingwrap, and scoop rice till the top of the spam can. Do not compact rice before reaching the top.
7. Press the rice down with a spoon or your fingers, until it is compacted in a rectangular block. If the rice starts to stick dampen the spoon or finger. Remove the rice from the can by pulling on the cling wrap.
8. Assemble the sushi, making sure the seaweed is long enough to wrap around the spam and egg to stick on the bottom of the rice.
9. Enjoy and gain:
Attack Boost (Level 5): Increases attack by 50.
HP Boost (Level 2): Increases max HP by 100.